Singer Equities represents the leading manufacturers in the industry and follow NAHAD established guidelines for our fabrication capabilities to ensure consistent, safe, quality assemblies.
High and low-pressure applications for industrial hydraulic, OEM, construction, oilfield, truck, bus, and marine applications. Extensive line of fittings including JIC, SAE, Metric, Standpipe, NPTF, NPSM, O-Ring Face Seal, O-Ring Boss, Code 61, Code 62, Caterpillar, Komatsu, BSPP, BSPT, BSP, Din Heavy, Din Light, JIS.
Singer Equities is proud to supply customers with any conveyor belt required for their industry. From Heavy-Duty and Light-Weight to the accessories to keep your belts maintained and working at peak performance, we have the products and suppliers you need.
Roll sheet goods, custom gaskets, metallic spiral wound gaskets, sponge products, rubber stripping, cements and adhesives, joint sealants, anti-vibration pads, matting, high-temperature materials including fabrics, ropes, and tapes
SINGER EQUITIES PLATFORMS BY PRODUCT
WHY SINGER EQUITIES?
- Singer Equities currently employees over 560 industry specialists that are dedicated and eager to help customers with their industry needs.
- 40+ locations spanning both through the United States and Canada. From Houston, Texas to Montreal, Canada we are constantly growing and creating new connections.
- 70 Field Salesmen that are working non-stop to meet new customers and offer them the most up to date industry information / products.
- 100+ Hydraulic Crimpers available for both in-house and in-field services.
- 642,000+ Sq. Ft Facility space currently being used to house premier products and offer top of the line services.
- $40M currently in inventory from Eaton to Continental and everything in-between. We have the inventory to support ALL our customer’s needs.